MAKING HEALTHCARE BETTER. TOGETHER.
Group Disability Plans
Group Disability Insurance can help provide financial support when an employee becomes sick or injured. Plus, rehabilitation and return-to-work programs can help an employee get back to work.
- Disability insurance protects both your company and employees from financial strain by providing employees with benefits equal to their salary
- Employees may qualify for benefits without being totally disabled
- Employees may be able to work in a reduced capacity, with benefits
- Return-to-work and rehabilitation programs can help your employees return to work gradually or learn new skills for a different job
- A Long Term Disability plan can help protect your company and employees from the financial burden of a long term absence due to injury or illness by providing benefits to replace a portion of an employee’s regular salary
- Employees can return to work in a reduced capacity, and still receive benefit payments
- Rehabilitation and return-to-work programs can help employees return to work gradually or learn new skills for a different job
- Optional Spousal Disability Benefits are available
- A Survival Benefit is paid to an eligible survivor if an employee passes away while receiving benefit payments
- A cost-of-living increase helps ensure that monthly benefit payments keep pace with inflation
- Additional services like Best Doctors® and Employee Assistance Programs are standard features