THE PROTECTION YOU   PROBABLY DON’T HAVE
LONG TERM DISABILITY INSURANCE
How would your family cope if you no longer received a regular income? If something happened to you, it’s crucial for you and those you care for to be able to meet your financial commitments. Disability insurance works when you cant. If an illness or injury keeps you from working, disability insurance can give you a monthly income to pay some of your expenses.
- Disability income protection
- Disability Insurance is meant to provide you with an income when you can't work due to an injury or illness.
- Benefits are paid monthly after a certain waiting period has passed. The benefit is paid for the period of time you are disabled up to the maximum amount of time allowed in the policy contract you select.
- Benefits are usually a percentage of your income.
- Disability insurance that only covers you when the disability occurs as a result of an accident or injury
- Accident coverage can be purchased as a stand alone plan
- Disability insurance that only covers you when the disability occurs as a result of an illness
- Usually illness protection must be purchased along with accident coverage