REMOVE THE RISK OF MARKET UNCERTAINTY
GUARANTEED INVESTMENT CERTIFICATES (GIC)
This type of investment ensures that your money continues to grow protected from market fluctuations. It is suitable for investors who are seeking the security of fixed interest rates. Guaranteed investment certificates diversify your investment portfolio.
- Offer an advantageous interest rate that is guaranteed for the duration of the term
- Investment terms ranging from one to five years
- Choice of interest payment frequency: annual or at maturity
- Type of accounts available: Non-registered, RRSP, RRIF and TFSA
- Deposit guaranteed by the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Are not repayable prior to maturity, except in case of death
Saving requires us to not get things now so that we can get bigger ones later."